Monday, June 27, 2011

I have a dream!!

I had this most amazing dream ahhhhh, still thinking about it. My dream home! So beautiful. 
I wish I could show you guys. I guess my head came together and did a good mix of all the stuff thats in the brain storage. Well done brain, would hire you as my interior designer.


It was just this perfect mix of concrete yet warm, industrial, loft like place, but a house, old big beautiful windows, lots of art, open plan but not to open, ohh me lassies, just perfection. With a dash of antique mixed with new, kosy and warm! 
And there they lived happily ever after.. One day, one day.. 
I have a dream people, I have a dream!


This chair is going to be in there with his other mates, they will be sitting around my humangus antique table. Supporting our round beautiful growing behinds.






Talking about a antique table, I scored one on Trademe the other day, not as big as my dream home will have but big enough for now. Just needs some work, will get to it soon..

*kickmyselfinthebutt*. 

Will post some before and after photos once the job is done, here is half a leg:



I love it!

Runz
xxx


3 comments:

Unknown said...

það fer að koma að mánaðarlegu bloggi hjá þér, er það ekki? hehehe :)

reginadilja said...

Rúna,eigum við að flytja inn saman og gera okkur heimili? þú ert að lýsa mínu drauma heimili..Mikið yrði smart hjá okkur!

Rúna said...

Ójá, það yrði sko smart og kósý, ég er til!